NEED 23.5 gal GAS Tank : PA

jas2861

I am looking for a used/new gas tank for a jeep comanche. It has to be the 23.5 gal tank. I can't afford a new tank right now. I am trying to sell some parts to get this. Thanks for looking and I appreciate any help!

AND I AM STILL LOOKING>>>> got the old tank down..... Let me know if you have a replacement! Thanks!

I made a note in the 'other' topic you posted in...........Until I seen this add.......

Drop me a PM, I'll get you a used tank, I can get one as far as Ellicottville by this weekend if you can get up that way.

Can't ship a used gas tank, too many restrictions :fs1:

$170 at RockAuto.com for a shiny new Spectra Premium steel tank, part #JP4B. You go through all of the hassle of putting an old used one in and it just rusts out in a few years anyway. Save yourself the hassle of doing this again later on down the road.

I just replaced my fuel tank this spring with the 18 gallon unit from them and I was VERY happy with the new tank I got. Made in North America - Canada - and everything lined right up as if it were an OEM unit. Comes with the new gasket and lock-ring. Ships right out of Chicago, was at my door-step in 2 days.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Believe it or not I still have yet to put it in. I started taking the tank down and started breaking every bolt so decided to wait till its warmer to do the job when I can really spend time on it.

It should be printed in every owners manual and factory shop manual that "Thou shalt not touch any fastening device until it has been bathed overnight, or weekend, in rust penetrating oil'.

• 1 year later...