Jakeman's Progression **SOLD**

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I guess you get to be one of THOSE guys that won't drive their MJ to the next LKQ meet and greet. :rotf:

Gotta do what you gotta do. Are you looking for another one? I'll keep my eye out up here for ya.

So a guy called me today saying he wanted axle with then he called back decided he didnt and he gave me 1500 on the spot

It was sold this guy has 2 now 3 Comanches 2 Wagoneers and a lot of other stuff too. 10 acers of land

He said he might stop in. He can tell you everything he has its basically a Jeep museum it was awesome

Anyway

I SOLD THE MJ :doh: :thumbsup:

I didnt wanna but kinda had too

He's not a member here why? Go. Fixit. Now.

i told him about it.

Again

THANKS to all who help me and schooled me in all this stuff. I really appreaciate it. I would have sold the MJ a long time ago if it wasnt for all the help espically the local people who put a good amount of time into helping me who knew nothing. I'm not going anywhere ill still be here as much as i can be with work and everything and still plan on attending all the JY runs and all that. I did talk to my dad about getting a project MJ he said we would talk about it more when when gets a job and everything going for him. I have a few people in Cali looking for me to see if I can find something. So ill still be here

Thanks again for everyones help!!

Jake

• 3 weeks later...

Well here's the story.

I started working there in Jan this year from 3-1230. Since I knew nothing my boss (who was mexican) was supposed to teach me everything to run the 4 machines. The only thing he showed me was to load and unload parts. no paper work, not inspections or testing on parts or anything. So i made parts like i was showed for about a month then the day shift Manage(Bill) along with my friends dad(Matt) and my boss and the owner(Charles) we all talking. Matt came up and talked to me on side to see what was going on with all my parts. I told him i was making the like I was showed. He talked to all them and my boss denied it all. No one in the shop knew that I knew Matt and his son very well out side of work so Matt knew what was going on from his son. Matt told me to start comming in at 1 and leave and 10 so that he could teach me everything for 2 hours everyday until I got it all down. SO I was doing that and my boss was all over my @$$ for everything. Matt was aware of everything and told Charles he was gonna walk out if they fired me.Matt also found outthe only reason my boss wanted to fire me was bc i was not mexican. So now its March and my boss is really up my @$$. He start accusing me of taking longer breaks and everything. Funny thing was on my breaks I would call Matts son and let him know what was going on. So Matt had proof I was not taking longewr breaks and everything. He was accusing me of breaking machine I don't even know how to run or anything ect. On Monday Matt leaves early for a doctor appointment and about 30 mins after he leave the owner and my boss come up to me. The owner says Jake sorry but we have to do this but your done. I was like ok. Charles said You were a good employee its just not gonna work out. My boss(with his freaking stupid smile) says to bad we don't have anything for you other that a machinist. Charles was like sorry. I said to Charles Thanks alot for the oppertunity I really appreaciate it. Then Charles brought up he was gonna mail me my last check and they walked away. So I instantly call Matts son and was like I was just fired. We talked for a few i told him I would call him when I got back into my car. Matt(matts son) and I talked and I headed over to his house since he was with my GF. Matt(the Dad) calls the son and was talking Matt told his dad everything and his dad wanted to talk to me. So i told him the story and everything. He like that is bull$#!& and appolgized and said he didnt know and had nothing to do with it and that he felt bad. So i told him i understood he did what he could and it just didnt work out.

Thats the story from beginning to end probably missed a few thing but thats most of it

Matt(dad) said that he has no idea why they had fired me bc I had done nothing wrong

So bassically I got fired for no reason other than not being mexican