Jakeman's Progression **SOLD**

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like I'm gonna be keeping the Comanche. Got into fight with my mom today she texted me starting stuff. My dad and I got into it when i got home and he says I gotta talk to my mom in order to get car i said not gonna happen after comments she made. I'm done with the bulll$#!&.

Rob and Pat PM's comming your way

my place, say 10am.

fred's for lunch, even though it's back south. that, or the badlanders in wind lake has good burgers too.

going to bleed the radiator, diagnose the mpg issue (most likely an o2 sensor issue, IMHO).

jake, if you've never replaced your fuel filter, pick one up. we will replace that.

we will put the closest to correct speedometer gear in, and give you the proper one for 3.55's to install when you get your rear axle in.

I'll be going over to get that axle during the day tomorrow...we may need to make a pitstop to actually finish getting it out, but I *might* have the means of removing it myself.

I don't have the means of swapping a rear axle at my place...not on gravel much less with a crappy floor jack. so we'll probably prep the rear axle for jake to install it.

if time permits, we may hit up a junkyard or two near my house.

-Pat

p.s. I'll get everyone my address tomorrow.

p.p.s. wade, you can have your office dvd and siper back if I can have futurama back :D

my place, say 10am.

fred's for lunch, even though it's back south. that, or the badlanders in wind lake has good burgers too.

going to bleed the radiator, diagnose the mpg issue (most likely an o2 sensor issue, IMHO).

jake, if you've never replaced your fuel filter, pick one up. we will replace that.

we will put the closest to correct speedometer gear in, and give you the proper one for 3.55's to install when you get your rear axle in.

I'll be going over to get that axle during the day tomorrow...we may need to make a pitstop to actually finish getting it out, but I *might* have the means of removing it myself.

I don't have the means of swapping a rear axle at my place...not on gravel much less with a crappy floor jack. so we'll probably prep the rear axle for jake to install it.

if time permits, we may hit up a junkyard or two near my house.

-Pat

p.s. I'll get everyone my address tomorrow.

p.p.s. wade, you can have your office dvd and siper back if I can have futurama back :D

Fuel floret changed I december and o2 sensor was changed in October well the lower one

umm.

we gots a problem. My boss just told me that I'm on call this weekend...apparently it's been up on the nonexistant calender at work for the past month.

so, I have no guarantee that I will even be home tomorrow. if we could perhaps do this shindig somewhere your direction, I can take my company van but I'll have to leave if I get a call.

I should have the axle today, though.

• 2 weeks later...

So a guy called me today saying he wanted axle with then he called back decided he didnt and he gave me 1500 on the spot

It was sold this guy has 2 now 3 Comanches 2 Wagoneers and a lot of other stuff too. 10 acers of land

He said he might stop in. He can tell you everything he has its basically a Jeep museum it was awesome

Anyway

I SOLD THE MJ :doh: :thumbsup:

I didnt wanna but kinda had too