4.7 stroker burning oil after letting off of the gas

Blue smoke from the tailpipe when you let off the gas usually suggests valve seals/guides. When you close the throttle, the engine is sucking hard and making a lot of vacuum, so it'll try to pull in anything it can from anywhere it can. There's oil in the rocker arm chamber, so if it sucks air around the valve stems, it sucks oil with it.

I too was thinking either valve guides or seals, and piston rings. Soetimes when heads are rebuilt, they don't install new guides, they just knurl tem to take up any slack. It is a half assed way of doing the job, and in my opinion a shoddy way of doing it. If thats the case it could cause more oil to make its way through the valve guide if the valve seals arent that great or are bad... maybe some came loose and worked their way up the stem and are no longer sealing. And if some piston rings broke it could cause the same oil usage problem. I know if it was me with all the power of a stroker, I might want to beat on it a little to show off or whatnot. That could cause rings that arent yet broke in to want to break. I agree more research with those who have experience with them is needed.

K thanks guys, that was about what I was thinking, just in previous experience (mustang) burnt valve seals meant it was gonna burn some oil pretty much all the time. Anyway were gonna pull the plugs soon and see which cylinders have been infected... I hope this goes to show all that just because they're cheap (titan) doesnt mean they're a good idea... If you don't wanna build it yourself, spend the extra $$$ and get a hesco. I have a suspicion that this ain't gonna be the end of our issues.