School me on Differences. Eliminators vs pioneers vs chiefs

Mostly it's just a matter of what was standard equipment inside and the decals on the outside. :thumbsup: But it's not quite so cut and dry since you could easily special order pretty much whatever you wanted. my base model 86 came with the bigger engine, AC, and the metric ton package.

There is a mark on the glass where the handle used to be, but it's missing.

The hockey stick style door handles, the handle itself that you close the door by is at a 45 degree angle. Off the bottom of it comes an arm rest that continues to the back edge of the door.

There is a mark on the glass where the handle used to be, but it's missing.

The hockey stick style door handles, the handle itself that you close the door by is at a 45 degree angle. Off the bottom of it comes an arm rest that continues to the back edge of the door.

Huh. I thought that hockey style deal was standard for Jeeps. Is it not?

My Pioneer had AC, bench, idiot lights, no cruise, no tilt, rear slider, hockey sticks, and 2wd. I put buckets, full cluster, and cruise(HO plug and play install was niiiiice) in, and am still working on the 4wd swap.

My Sportruck had NOTHING. The only option it had was an aftermarket moonroof.

I have no cruise or tilt either, but did have full gauges, minus tach. I now have full gauges plus tach. I will try to remember to take a picture of the door storage tomorrow in daylight. No promises, though, as I got a bunch of personal $#!& on my mind right now.

I have no cruise or tilt either, but did have full gauges, minus tach. I now have full gauges plus tach. I will try to remember to take a picture of the door storage tomorrow in daylight. No promises, though, as I got a bunch of personal poo on my mind right now.

I'm pretty sure my XJ has them, I can grab a pic tomorrow if nobody beats me to it.

It's pretty amazing how many factory options there are. I feel much better now that I know mine is kind of "upgraded". The one thing I wish mine had was the Metric Package.

Get a D44 and the springs, and you've got it. :thumbsup:

Metric springs for the MJ are pretty specific, right? Other than finding an MJ with them, you gotta buy them. How can you tell metric springs from regular?

It's pretty amazing how many factory options there are. I feel much better now that I know mine is kind of "upgraded". The one thing I wish mine had was the Metric Package.

Get a D44 and the springs, and you've got it. :thumbsup:

Metric springs for the MJ are pretty specific, right? Other than finding an MJ with them, you gotta buy them. How can you tell metric springs from regular?

There was just a huge thread on it. viewtopic.php?f=2&t=18111 :thumbsup: