My Truck parked next to a _________________ .

pilotblake

Seeing as though I never seem to get pictures on the trail, I thought I would start taking pictures of my truck parked next to random things here at the airport for my contribution.

I thought that was a camo paint job for a second...........then I realized it was just mud :fool:

• 1 month later...
I never Sausage a place

Ahhh! Pedros! There's something about that dump that I just love. Almost every time I drive by I have to stop. It's just such a piece of Americana! It will be a truly sad day if it ever closes. So Rich, did you make it up for MJeff's move? Is that what this picture is from?

DaJeep%20.jpg

Super nice :cheers:

Ahhh! Pedros! There's something about that dump that I just love. Almost every time I drive by I have to stop. It's just such a piece of Americana! It will be a truly sad day if it ever closes. So Rich, did you make it up for MJeff's move? Is that what this picture is from?

:yes: , I was truly was a Weiner at Pedro’s that day! It was the week before MJeff's big move in party. Sadly I did not make it up to his place :( .

Sorry not an MJ, and I don't have many next to the planes but I did manage to find this older pic of the wife's XJ. Just going along with the airport theme...

100_1983.jpg

Lead, that looks like an old twin Navion in the background. I had a few hours in one of those back in the day. :cheers:

A couple nice pictures of the Bell 47's not too many of them around.

So you're a pilot eh? I'm sorry to hear that...

you're one of those guys that keeps making work for me so I don't complain too much.

I'm an AME here in Canada, which is an overly quailified version of The American A&P Tech.

Good to see another one of the Aviation folk driving a Comanche.

• 2 weeks later...