MJ project from Mexico...

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Thanks for your comments!!!! They are inspiring...

Update: Is being applied to prime before painting...

jamminz.gif amazing work man. i looked under my carpet and its pretty rusty i wish i had the time and tools to do what you do. but if you need some jeep parts check out this web site http://www.jwjeep.com/ they have a lot of jeep stuff for cheap i bought a slider window for $75 . they have a couple of Comanches................. you will love this truck when its done if you don't already :thumbsup: :wavey:

Bienvenido paisano ABel

Me llamo Richy cualquier cosa en la que le podamos ayudar estamos a la orden

Muy buen trabajo con el comanche se ve que lo esta dejando al 100!!!

}y un saludo al paramedico que esta dando los primeros auxilios al comanche :clapping:

Bienvenido al Club

:cheers:

Hola como estas.Bienvenido al Foro(soy socio desde 2007 creo? ya no recuerdo bien).

Las Comanche son lo mejor.Yo tengo una Comanche 1991 4x4 que compré hace un año en USA y aún no la he podido traer.Ya sabes me cobran como 20,000 pesos para legalizarla.

Te quiero hacer una pregunta.Compraste todas las piezas para modificar el frente(97/2001) en México? cuanto te costo($)todo? Voy a hacer lo mismo con la mia pero no se si es mejor comprarlo en el USA o aquí en México.Si me dieras unos consejos para instalarlo (el nuevo frente) te lo agradecería.Sabes si van a bajar pronto los impuestos de importación?

Sorry guys for the Spanish but a need some tips for buy Comanche parts in Mexico .

Thanks

Glunblad: I use to live in Puerto Vallarta and trust me rust becomes worse in the tropic and coast breeze than in the snowand theres a lot of that type of climate along this country.

That´s why i came back to live to birth place in the middle of the desert , besides i got a good excuse to drink a lot of beer jajaja image_209027.gif

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...