Two XJs down, One more to go.

Geonovast

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A couple of brews is ok, generally I don't like alcohol around, but it's fine as long as it stays outside.

Otherwise, no, nothing really I need you to bring. If you're able to get that motor, it would be SWEET, because there's a very very good chance I'm gonna score a complete 258 for free, so I'd really like to get one of those 4.0s out of the shed.

At this point, I REALLY need to sell another vehicle, be it crotch rocket or XJ, before I can afford that. I might be able to pinch some cash out, but not to where we agreed. :(

Oh, and the alchol Correy? Bad experience? I probably won't bring any.

Rob L.

No, no bad experience really, I just don't drink and would like to keep the inside of the house alcohol-free.

Really, you can bring a few if you want, just only drink outside and I don't want anybody getting piss-drunk.

As of right now, there's a complete 258 sitting in the back of the blue MJ. :yes:

l_700045ee508d4a2a9dd7f051bf69c461.jpg

I'd be more than happy to do payments with ya, but unfortunately it's not my motor and I doubt my dad would jump for that with someone he doesn't know.

Alright, big day is tomorrow, XJ will be getting here later this afternoon.

Just wondering about what time you guys were planning on gettin' here so I know when I can roll myself out of the snoozer.

Not sure yet... I have no cash. I was on the fence here, and was going to talk to ya about it. xtrm4jp has a renix 4.0 that he's selling, and it would go right in, but i would like the high output though. His is a new longblock, with papers, and 50K miles, and yours is a rebuilt with papers and 50K miles, his is a renix which has better mileage, yours is a high output which has better power, his goes right in, yours needs a harness but I gain power windows and keyless, his, yours, his yours...

:wall: :fs1: :headpop: :hmm: :dunno: :???: :grrrr: :rant: :fs2:

Either way I don't have money.

:cry:

Trailer is more so for the cut outs of the fenders.

Rob L. :(

Still got that open cooling system stuff? How much would you want for it? I've got my other little parts list too, my radio is still floating in the dash - not after tomorrow hopefully...

The pop is chillin in the fridge and ready to go. I can be there as early as you want me to be. When are you getting up Correy, I'll swing by an hour before and start making a racket in the car-port :D

Yup still got the cooling stuff. How's $40 for anything you might need sound?

I was planning on getting outside around 10 to get everything set up and whatnot. Gotta do a little pickup around the carport to make sure we got room to move around.

I'm used to getting up around 5 am for work and even though it is the weekend my body will still automatically wake me up around then. I should be ready to roll when I get over to your place.

C ya at 10. Need me to pick anything up on the way, let me know and I will be glad to do so.

If you are going to be up and about that early, maybe I'll try to make it a little earlier.

Rob L.

Cool, works for me. XJ's here, and I've got my dad's trailer too.

No need to bring your trailer really, I'm sure we can scrounge up some cardboard so you can take back those wheel wells in the back of the ZJ if you want.

Brent, no need to grab anything unless you wanna bring something to eat. I've got brats and gonna make some burgers.

Sweet, looks like we have it all down. Maybe with the trickle of b-day money coming in, and a side job, I can trickle some of the cash your way correy... HO sounds nice... :brows:

Might still bring the trailer JIC I see something on the XJ I'd want, but maybe not. ***

Rob L.

***To self: God I am an indecisive bastard. :dunno:

***To self: God I am an indecisive bastard. :dunno:

You could be much, much worse. A certain Comanche-obsessed member of this here forum changes his mind of what he's gonna do at least 4 times in a conversation. :nuts: