Any interest in a non-wheeling meet and greet?

Automan2164

Just wanted to toss that out there... With so many people in various stages of building, and having vehicles ready, wanted to see if maybe we could all just meet up somewhere, and b/s and hang out. Everyone is welcome at my place... Just need to work on a date... Or if there is another show or something coming up...

Rob L. :dunno:

i'm down, that was kinda the original idea, then it turned into a trip. meet and greet is cool w/ me anytime. i'm on vacation the 6th through the 15th or whatever. badlands the 6th, and wade and them are going on the 12th, kinda rules out those weekends though.

I am in a parade, its the Milk Days festival in My hometown... Oldest running festival in Illinois. Harvard, used to be the worlds major supplier of milk. Now we just celebrate the past... :roll: I am running the harvard fire rock climbing wall saturday night.

http://www.milkdays.com/

Me last year: (got to drive the fire float full of kiddies)

So, party at my place? :brows:

Just kiddin'

Maybe late june/early july, so we all have time to get off work and make plans?

Rob L.

well we all live close enough to each other that a m/g can get set up a few days ahead of time.

The only way a couple days notice would work with me is if I had my own vehicle reliable enough to make the trip, and I had enough money. In other words, best for me would be around mid/late August or early/mid September at earliest to be safe.

Whats everyone doing the weekend of june 25-26?

Rob L.

I may be in cali working (installing new h20 filters and tea breweres in some resteraunt chain called "jack in the box")

Jeez, hollywood. Can I tag along in a suitcase? :brows: Sounds like your in high-demand. ;)

Rob L.

Rob L.

Probably nothing as usual, but doubtful I'd be able to borrow a vehicle though. Plus, I don't want to overuse my mom's boyfriend's old car while I still owe him money for my MJ15.

Rob L.

I may be in cali working (installing new h20 filters and tea breweres in some resteraunt chain called "jack in the box")

Jeez, hollywood. Can I tag along in a suitcase? :brows: Sounds like your in high-demand. ;)

Rob L.

yeah, sounds like I'm gonna go friggin broke since they send me out of town all the time, and expect me to survive on cash out of pocket (it's expensed and returned, but still...sucks to have to have $500 available at any time just in case...especially when you can't afford to do that).

IDEA :idea:

Hows about a good ol' fashioned drive in movie? There is a place a few towns over from me... Double feature everynight...

Rob L.

There's one up here like that as well. And if everyone came up here, it would save me a trip. :yes:

Sorry, I'll go to sleep now, been fighting sleep for almost 2 hours now.

Rob L.

Watch out... those breakfast Jacks will make you gain weight....

JiB is a BIG chain of fast food places. We just don't have them here.

Rob... Clip the cow with the rig... I dare ya!!!!

I almost hit it once when I worked for Menards. I wasnt paying attention when I turned in the intersection and I came VERY close to giving her a haircut...

Rob L.

Watch out... those breakfast Jacks will make you gain weight....

JiB is a BIG chain of fast food places. We just don't have them here.

Rob... Clip the cow with the rig... I dare ya!!!!

I almost hit it once when I worked for Menards. I wasnt paying attention when I turned in the intersection and I came VERY close to giving her a haircut...

:no: If you did, I think we have about 7 in storage... Its made of fiberglass I think. Even has a name. Harmilda. :roll:

Rob L.

There's one in Jefferson too, right down the road from the racetrack where the AMC meet is this weekend.

are you going to that?

Honestly don't know yet. Maybe. Depends on when and how fast I get an XJ stripped.

Hello and want is going on my fellow Comanche fans. I am open from June 5th until june 15th. I teach four straight weeks and then I am off July 14th until Aug 18th. I live in Bloomington Illinois and I am ready for some outdoor fun. I am off every weekend that I work. Lets get together and have some fun. Bring the ladies, the dogs, some beverages, and some personality. Illinois boys...come one, lets do this, we have lots of places to just hang and get to meet each other. word to your mothers.

Conan