hope i'm doing this right lol

thank you much, yeah i love them so far, they are kinda noisy i guess... but for a mud tire they aren't bad. i will update you on them as time goes on, but so far A+. except i broke 2 studs when i was changing the tires lol

yeah thats what i'm thinking about doing, now i just need to get time ha

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The tires look great!! Please be sure to post up how you like or not like them. As I said, I too will be buying a new set son and these are on my short list...

I agree, that bumper is kinda hokey. Throw on the stocker and see what you think.. not too hard and just to look you don't need all the bolts. If you like it, add the rest of the bolts!!

CW

loving the tires so far. went wheeling last couple nights and they where so freakin nice

• 6 months later...

So its been awhile, i just have a couple of quick updates i'd like to share and maybe get some opinions on.

SO to start out.... i got rear ended about a month ago now...pretty much ruined the drives side bed on my truck... the insurence is talking about calling it totaled and paying me 2 grand for the truck... so i'm excited lol

i'm thinking about collecting money, and buying it back or whatever and then bobbing the bed, cutting it right before the taillights and right before the wheel well. (where all the damage is) so i wanted to see some other comanches that have had that done to them aswell if anyway knew of any. so anyway.. thanks for your time... i'll try to have some more pics up next couple days.

• 3 years later...