Would you buy it?Pics! NO TITLE!!??

jeep_freek88

Ok I found a 1989 comanche 4x4 4.0 5speed on craigslist for $300. 150,000 mi

the steering colum has been removed :eek:, but everything els is there.

I don't have pictures yet, but the guy is going to email me some.

I don't know what tranny is in it, but I asked him to send me a pic of the tranny... the rig is 3 1/2 hours away so yea

What do you think? Ill keep you posted on the pics. jamminz.gifjamminz.gif

peace :wavey:

Does he have a clean and clear title? Mileage? How long has the truck been sitting since it last ran? Are the tires flatspotted? Assuming you can tow it back yourself, you could at least have a good parts truck for $300. The only way I'd pass on it is if the body is completely rotted with rust and the drivetrain is trashed, in which case it may be more trouble than it's worth to go that far.

Does he have a clean and clear title? Mileage? How long has the truck been sitting since it last ran? Are the tires flatspotted? Assuming you can tow it back yourself, you could at least have a good parts truck for $300. The only way I'd pass on it is if the body is completely rotted with rust and the drivetrain is trashed, in which case it may be more trouble than it's worth to go that far.

I'm assuming it has a clear title, but will find out for sure. 150,000 mi. tires ?? it has been sitting for like a year. :???:

Ill get siome pics up as soon as I get them.

the ax-15 trans is a 5 speed right?

Hey! Are you sure that's not my truck??? Except the stripes are on backwards. I like it! Buy it or let me...

no, the one he's looking at is a sport.

the stripes are correct.

answer to question, yes, it is ripe for the purchasing.

Well went and looked at the little mj over the weekend...........POS decided it wasnt woth getting back to my house..... rear window was broke out....... missing steering colum........missing engine parts........found the fuel pump filter in the cab .............interior was trashed........ the other side of the truck was rust everywhere...... if you look close on the pic you can see the rust on the bottom of the door........ pukegoat trans :ack: ...........tires were flat with missmatch rims........

I did buy the tail lights off of it........... and took some misc fuses...... wiper breaker....intermitten wiper switch .............. warning chime......... so not a total loss...... :yes: