Gave the MJ a fresh face lift this weekend

offroader461

Well i got sick of looking at the faded, nasty looking nose of my MJ...so i decided to clean it up a bit... :D

Before:

All the chrome gone....but ewww look at that nasty looking bumper now:

All finished up:

I know it looks like i missed a spot or two on the bumper but the paint wasnt 100% dry yet...Let me know what you guys think

Looks Great! jamminz.gif

also i was curious what was involved for the front clip swap? i think i might have found a donor

do i need a harness?

i started to look for a writeup but no luck or maybe I'm not looking in the right place :hmm:

Looks Great! jamminz.gif

also i was curious what was involved for the front clip swap? i think i might have found a donor

do i need a harness?

i started to look for a writeup but no luck or maybe I'm not looking in the right place :hmm:

Mine came with the headlight harness attached and it just plugs right in...very easy

Looks Great! jamminz.gif

do i need a harness?

Mine came with the headlight harness attached and it just plugs right in...very easy

Cool i guess ill go to the yard and see if its still there and not crushed

I found a nice waggy front end at the yard once, went back a week later to get it all and they crushed it..... :fs1: