Anyone ever get a shell shipped?

Sir Sam

Check out Uship.com

Its owned by GreedBay.. but you might be able to find a decent shipping deal on there.

Ya I don't know at what point I start thinking about that. For example somewhere in florida I found the exact top I want, fiberglass, long bed, raised back. $100.

But there are all sorts of logistics involved, and I don't want to bug the owner untill I have something figured out well.

somewhere in florida I found the exact top I want, fiberglass, long bed, raised back. $100.

But there are all sorts of logistics involved, and I don't want to bug the owner untill I have something figured out well.

Tell the guy you'll take it. Book a road trip to Bush Garden's, or Disney World. If it is relatively close, I could pick it up for you and store it on my MJ until you arrive! Or you could just wait like I did and something will eventually show up in your area.

somewhere in florida I found the exact top I want, fiberglass, long bed, raised back. $100.

Tell the guy you'll take it. Book a road trip to Bush Garden's, or Disney World. If it is relatively close, I could pick it up for you and store it on my MJ until you arrive! Or you could just wait like I did and something will eventually show up in your area.

While I appreciate the offer there just no way I can take the time to drive to florida.

Problem is I doubt a shell will come up in my area for a long time. I need a longbed shell, and I want a fiberglass highback shell.

We could do hands across America, except with your Jeep shell...I could probably get it from the StL area to Columbia (I'll be there for a bachelor party on May 2, so we've got half of Missouri taken care of. Just need to figure out who's getting it here, and who's taking it from me :yes: :rotfl2: