MJ Beer Holder

Comanche County

Yeah, I've got dial up at the house and I'm trying to play with my new Treo Pro,,,but it gives me different IPs for the pics...thanks for the assist! :cheers:

I'm also interested if anyone else has other good ideas for beer holders. I mean its really frustrating to knock over and waste a good Fat Tire when your having fun under the hood.

Yummm... good beer in the intake....

Two problems with the Beer-in-Boobs idea...

A. Sucky beer....

B. They make your beer get warm.. and if she starts bouncing up and down.. foamy...

Wahoo.. the one in white has your current beer... the one in the green you next one.

The girl in white doesn't have enough stuff to keep a full beer from falling into the pool...

Yep it was a Fat Tire, but promptly consumed. I think I'm going to go back to Texas/Mexican beers though. The New Belgium stuff is great but it does something nasty to me on the inside.

Going to switch back to Shiner, Z-bock, Negra Modela, Dos Equis Amber, or good ole Lone Star. :cheers:

Yummm... good beer in the intake....

Two problems with the Beer-in-Boobs idea...

A. Sucky beer....

B. They make your beer get warm.. and if she starts bouncing up and down.. foamy...

Wahoo.. the one in white has your current beer... the one in the green you next one.

The girl in white doesn't have enough stuff to keep a full beer from falling into the pool...

Whowey, to your responses I will answer:

A. Who cares

B. Who cares.......who cares

And you are correct on Miss Green holding my next one, but it's because she has more insulation, therefore it will stay colder longer. :brows: