Rausch Creek June 11-14th... Who is coming?????

Andy in Pa

We really need to work on the number of MJ's that come out to events!!!! The NAC group within NAXJA is having their yearly event (NAC-Fest), how many of you guys are coming??? The only 3 MJ's that I know will be there. My wifes, MrSimons, and Strokers. There HAS to be more around the area!! It is a 4 day event, and Saturday we have a BBQ and raffle. The raffle was second to NONE last year, and I can tell you from first hand experience that it will be just as good, if not BETTER this year. If you ever wanted to check out Rausch Creek, this is a great opportunity. Rausch Creek will also have their event (RCROCS) going on that weekend too. We'll have all levels of trails available, so if your just starting out, not to worry, we have some very experienced trail guides. We are basing our evetn out of a local campground. The campground has cabins for rent, and we also have a group tent site available too. As the president of the NAC chapter, I can answer any questions you may have.

Here is a link to the info:

http://www.naxja.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=227

Thanks!!

Andy

Hi, never been to any offroad park but would like to I have been lurking for a while checking some of this out. Can you take a stock truck to something like this and not tear it up its pretty nice stock 89 4x4? I may consider trying this one as its pretty close. I do need to get the motor issue fixed (knocking)and the tow points. Looking at just buying a crate motor soon.

Rocker guards are highly recommended for wheeling an MJ, especially a stock one. :thumbsup: I smashed mine on one of my first forays and on a simple hill climb (bounced into something on the way up). Tow points and a reliable drivetrain would still come first, but the 3d thing on my list would have been rocker guards. comancheB.gif

You can easily take a stock MJ!!

Rausch Creek has different trail levels .... green, blue, black, red.

Green trails are designed for stock 4x4s. As long as you aren't stupid, you shouldn't get any body damage on green trails.

Here is a shot of a green trail.

IMG_1684.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Are u guys still thinking of a run?? I just finished a total restore on my MJ. Has 2.5 lift on 32's, with a detroit in the rear 44. No rocker guards. Would like to attend for 1 day.

It's more than "thinking of a run." NAC Fest is the big annual trail event put on by the North Atlantic Chapter of NAXJA since either 2001 or 2002. We used to hold it at Paragon until Paragon was closed.

It will happen, and it's a great time if you can make it. Rausch Creek isn't really all that far from southern New England. From the New Haven area it's about 4 hours (for most of you -- a bit more for Mr. Speed Limit here). Take I-84 to Scranton, then south on I-81.

Are u guys still thinking of a run?? I just finished a total restore on my MJ. Has 2.5 lift on 32's, with a detroit in the rear 44. No rocker guards. Would like to attend for 1 day.

It's more than "thinking of a run." NAC Fest is the big annual trail event put on by the North Atlantic Chapter of NAXJA since either 2001 or 2002. We used to hold it at Paragon until Paragon was closed.

It will happen, and it's a great time if you can make it. Rausch Creek isn't really all that far from southern New England. From the New Haven area it's about 4 hours (for most of you -- a bit more for Mr. Speed Limit here). Take I-84 to Scranton, then south on I-81.

X2 what Eagle said, if you come down for one day, make sure its that Saturday. We have our BBQ and raffle that evening, and there will be LOTS of cool things available (winch bumpers, HD diff covers, straps, gift certs, ....etc..) at the raffle.

Go ahead and follow the link I posted above and register, and COME ON OUT!!! I would like to see more MJ's out this year!!!

Andy