Got a new comanche

Sold my old truck and bought this 91 2wd metric ton of my friend who decided to go back to a cherokee. He paid $1500 for the truck, did a complete tune up, 4 new speakers, cd player, and included an ax15,np 231, dual diaphram brake booster,new clutch master cylinder and slave cylinder for $1600.

The only pics I have of it are from a jeep ride I decided to take it on for some reason.

There is only one verysmall spot of of rust on the driverside rocker. The floors are great too. It runs and drives great, everything on it works and its inspected. This is a first for me.

Future plans include.

4wd 5speed swap

Wagoneer 44 front

7.5in T&T longarm kit.

4.88 gears and Lockers

Bumpers sliders armor blah blah blah.

Future plans include.

4wd 5speed swap

Wagoneer 44 front

7.5in T&T longarm kit.

4.88 gears and Lockers

Bumpers sliders armor blah blah blah.

Sounds just like my build

Ya. I figured its time to build one right instead of just drolling over yours.

As Dirty said, that might be a challenge if the 44 has the cast-in mounts. Not impossible, but a challenge.

How much lift are we talking? I'm at5 or 6 with the Ford arms and they are about level to the ground (just like in a stock 78 Bronco).

Shouldn't be a problem to do radius arms depending on where you put the mounts on the body. Even though I hate them, there are aftermarket poly C-bushings out there that will rotate the axle back 7 or 10 degrees to accommodate lifts in the broncos. I bought a set during the buildup, but it turned out I didn't need them. But I ran them long enough to realize they don't allow much flex. I won't eat up your build page with pics of my truck, but there are more photos than you cans shake a stick at here: picturetrail.com/petermontie if you want to see what all I did.