Cup Holders

Hello All!

Just bought my 1st Comanche (4th Jeep) a couple weeks back. Had to spend a bit of money getting it up to California smog standards. It's running good now. It's a 4.0 4wd Pioneer automatic (column shift). The thing is I miss my morning coffee. Anybody got any good ideas foe cup holders?

Hello All!

Just bought my 1st Comanche (4th Jeep) a couple weeks back. Had to spend a bit of money getting it up to California smog standards. It's running good now. It's a 4.0 4wd Pioneer automatic (column shift). The thing is I miss my morning coffee. Anybody got any good ideas foe cup holders?

Welcome Robert... Where about's on the Left Coast you located?

You have bench or bucket seats...I swapped my Bench for buckets at added a Cherokee full console that I got from one of the guys on here...There is a screw on holder that goes above where the ebreak handle would be (on a Cherokee)...Honestly it's not great...more like a place to set the cup, but I still end up holding it there if I'm going around a corer or over bumps.

0ef5955149302bf4631d6994dc96e64e_13859104211225046634.jpg

I use a little $5.00 thing I got at o'reillie's a while back, it used to be bolted to the floor, but when I set large cups down they would get caught on the ashtray and spill the cup, so I moved it so that it is now wedged between the bench and mini console. Supposing you don't have a mini console. You could bolt it down anywhere on the hump you like. It is an easy 5 minute job.

Thanks guys.

I've been avoiding the 'on the center of the seat' thing. I was hoping to find something that would go in the center by the 4wd shifter.

I have a bench seat just like the ones in the pictures above.

I live in Temecula, CA along 1-15 North of San Diego.

Thanks for the heads up on o'reillie's. I'll check them out.