DJ wall art:

Sir Sam

Ok, so I got this at the junkyard, I think I might take and turn it into a bit of wall decoration.

DJgrill.jpg

Thinking hook up the headlights, maybe add some rope light or something to the backside.

Wondering what else I could do to make a interesting bit of wall art.......ideas?

I picked up a CJ grill from a local guy a while back to do the same thing. I got it painted and got turn signals installed and wired to a 12volt adapter. My plan is to trim up the back so I can space it out from the wall a constant amount. I think it should be mounted to some sort of shaped gloss black background.

Cut the light buckets out and mold them into the front of your MJ so you can run round headlights. I want to do that on my Xj if i can find the headlight buckets for it. Look at Detours offroad at there black XJ they did it but didnt have much info on it.

Cole

Cut the light buckets out and mold them into the front of your MJ so you can run round headlights. I want to do that on my Xj if i can find the headlight buckets for it. Look at Detours offroad at there black XJ they did it but didnt have much info on it.

Cole

I'm running the Jeep 2500 front end on my MJ.