Music to listen while you type

JOMJ87

So i was on cherokeetalk.com and they had a thread about what are you listening to right now. In it there was a website http://www.pandora.com so i decided to check it out. You type one artist or song in (your favorite) and it will find other similar songs you might like based on that one. And shall i say its very good. OH and its FREE yes FREE. just thought i would share. Sorry to the guys outside of the US someone said it only works with a US zip code?? hope some of you enjoy as i am.

Cole

So i was on cherokeetalk.com and they had a thread about what are you listening to right now. In it there was a website http://www.pandora.com so i decided to check it out. You type one artist or song in (your favorite) and it will find other similar songs you might like based on that one. And shall i say its very good. OH and its FREE yes FREE. just thought i would share. Sorry to the guys outside of the US someone said it only works with a US zip code?? hope some of you enjoy as i am.

Cole

Been using it a work for a couple weeks now... not too bad... if you have just one artist, things repeat after a while... so you can a few different artists in there and it has a little more variety.

hmmmm...wonder if there is any Johnny Cash... :yes:

EDIT: YES...THERE IS...I'm listening to Ring of Fire right now jamminz.gif :yes:

That was first station. That is my Idol. One of the few that i can't get enough of. I would like to have everyone of his albums (yes Albums not CDs i got all of those) I collect records but I'm picky with who and what i buy.

Cole

I looked up some wall out there no name bands and surprise to me they had them and then to go with that channel more bands most of which i don't know and i listen to it all (kinda grew out of hip hop here recently?).

Cole

hmmmm...wonder if there is any Johnny Cash... :yes:

EDIT: YES...THERE IS...I'm listening to Ring of Fire right now jamminz.gif :yes:

That was first station. That is my Idol. One of the few that i can't get enough of. I would like to have everyone of his albums (yes Albums not CDs i got all of those) I collect records but I'm picky with who and what i buy.

Cole

There is a book store in my area called the Blue Moon and in high screwl a buddy dragged me to artist meet-n-greet for the school newspaper. It was Johnny Cash and I had no idea who this guy was :shake:. I will never forget the look on his face when a kid with Downs Syndrome locked a low tight hug on him - :eek: . After the 3 minute embrace, Mr. Cash had a second first when my buddy handed him a Philips screwdriver to engrave his John Hancock into his guitar. Johnny shook his head and muttered "perfectly good guitar."