AX15 identification???

Ok..I have been searching and searching I give up..I have an ax15 that i need to know what year this pig is..I have the serial #..Does anyone know how I can go about finding what year and or what this sapsucker came out of???...s/n 30203374

Just to have all my questions answered..clutch..i think is the same as a ba10..but some contradict..orielly says ax15 has 2 different clutches..i know the pilot bearing is diff from the ba to the ax..(well looks different)..i am converting the 2wd (88) ba10 to a 4wd ax15 and just want to have all my ducks in a row..i am gonna do a new clutch(stupid not to) and juggling the idea of internal vs external slave cyl..i don't really see what is wrong with internal..yes ya gotta drop the trans to fix it..but i am gonna be running d60 front and rear w/42" tsl's..I will be tearing up transmissions and transfercase's quicker than slave cyl. going out..just a thought.

..i don't really see what is wrong with internal..yes ya gotta drop the trans to fix it..but i am gonna be running d60 front and rear w/42" tsl's..I will be tearing up transmissions and transfercase's quicker than slave cyl. going out..just a thought.
your best bet on the internal is get them from the dealer they have been a source of problems from the aftermarket world and there may be one that have a good internal slave setup. so if you go with a dealer's slave or someone on here know of a quality internal slave setup they'll pipe in IMHO external and i didn't look back jamminz.gif

For the price of a new internal you could probably get almost everything you need for the external.

If you're really planning on burning up AX-15s (which isn't easy), why not look into upgrading right away to one of the NV series, or the NSG?

For the price of a new internal you could probably get almost everything you need for the external.

If you're really planning on burning up AX-15s (which isn't easy), why not look into upgrading right away to one of the NV series, or the NSG?

NV3550 seems to be rated higher than the NSG370. And is more common.