315 HP MJ

TEASE!!!

It's just the magazine article...

But now you can make your own!!! :brows: He posted the whole article.

Exactly...right click / save as ...you got it. Why pay him $3 for a scanned copy when he is stupid enough to post the whole thing to be copied :shake:

It is a cool read though...thanks :cheers:

He's just selling as a collectable item and not as instructions or how to. Plus some of you guys don't need instructions cause your real men . Just like me , I refer to the directions after I cut off 3 feet then angrily look and the directions and and and. Ow bugger ! Bah ,Just kidding. But realy some guys on here don't need no stinkin directions, just a slight nudge in the the general direction. Like the 3800 series in the white MJ . That is a great idea and nicely done. :bowdown:

oh big deal! doesn't my stock 2.5 put out closer to 400 hp? :rotfl2:

seriously though, a couple years back i bought something off ebay that was a joke (i buy off ebay alot, but this was a joke). i had a 73 jeep commando, as well as 4 other jeeps. i saw the ebay add for the "original '73 commando parts list". i had to have it! i ordered it and paid my $11 including $2 for shipping. a week later i received a large manila envelope in the male with 3 stamps on it. i opened it up and found a parts list. the only thing was this was not an original. the guy just made copies on a copier. he didn't even take the time to make sure the copy was straight. man it was bad. i called and complained and left him bad feedback. i filed a complaint with ebay. 2 weeks later, he had the same thing posted. wow, he has that many originals. :headpop:

i only say this because it shows how these items can be bought with good intentions, but you get jipped in the end. this guy wasn't to bright to post the entire thing so anyone can just copy it. i would of left half of it out. chances are the guy is just gona send you a copy of it, charge you a couple bucks shipping and through a couple stamps on an envelope.