VACUUM problem please help

ok so i found a hose and its cut in half but all i know is it goes to the vacuum canister anyone know what it is?

its the little black hose going through the fire wall

this is also in the line

its the little one under the big one

Water valve is in the heater hose line. Based on heater control position it will allow or restrict flow of hot coolant in to the heater core. A lot of people just eliminate them when they start leaking. So yours may no longer be there.

although if you do have it i would keep it. i always thought ey were garbage and stupid until this summer i was cruising down the road windows open and whatnot but there was always a heatercore in my truck that was 160. (itll be like 210 for you) therefor my truck was always hot on the inside. its a luxury that i think if you got it keep it working.

although if you do have it i would keep it. i always thought ey were garbage and stupid until this summer i was cruising down the road windows open and whatnot but there was always a heatercore in my truck that was 160. (itll be like 210 for you) therefor my truck was always hot on the inside. its a luxury that i think if you got it keep it working.

If your cab was hot after you eliminated and/or bypassed the water control valve then you have additional vacuum problems. Either the blend, panel, or floor doors are not closing or opening all the way as they should depending on the position of the climate control panel lever. There should be absolutely no difference in the cab temp with or w/o the water control valve connected when the C/C panel is set in either VENT or in A/C if the C/C system is working properly.