here's a few pics of my 231/d300 doubler I built for the comanche got the kit from madrooster of pirate4x4.com

Measure where to cut the front output off

Image Not Found

comes right off with a sawzall

then I used a 3/8 by 1 1/2 piece of aluminum that needs to be tig welded where you cut it off

then use a ton of silicone and mount them together and install them in the truck

Image Not Found

all thats left is to build a set of triple stick shifters and its ready to go!

aaron

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
You live near there? That's one of my favorite wheelin spots, for my Jeep and my quad. Usually there in my YJ, will take the MJ down when it's done.

Its about 3 1/2 hour drive for us but its worth it,not much of a place for quads except for the race track but a ton of fun in the jeep!!

Did you already swap the eaton in the rear cuz I still haven't seen any pics showing the 14B in the rear.

The eaton was junk took the cover off and gears were broke,It has a 14 sf and d44 out of a 3/4 ton chevy but I just picked up a d60 and 14ff last month that will go in this winter

Tires are way too small.

I know :D especially after labor day I realized there too small I`l lookin to trade for biggers ones if anybody is interested?But with 6 kids and no budget I had these from when I had my buggies so thats what I`m usin for now

You live near there? That's one of my favorite wheelin spots, for my Jeep and my quad. Usually there in my YJ, will take the MJ down when it's done.

Its about 3 1/2 hour drive for us but its worth it,not much of a place for quads except for the race track but a ton of fun in the jeep!!

Hour and 15min for me, so basically in my backyard. I've had my quad all over, the rocky trails are a little tough on my 2wd sport quad but I like the challenge, definitely wear me out.

Shoot me a PM if you plan any return trips.

Hour and 15min for me, so basically in my backyard. I've had my quad all over, the rocky trails are a little tough on my 2wd sport quad but I like the challenge, definitely wear me out.

Shoot me a PM if you plan any return trips.

will do,hopefully sometime in oct we`ll head back down there

• 10 years later...