Will these winter tires fit?

"Stock" doesn't mean the base model's tires. Stock means the tires that came with your particular truck. MJ tires were anywhere from 195/75 to 225/75 and each truck should have come with the appropriate speedo gear to account for the tires size.

And yes, those tires should fit alright (but they will be a bit small).

---shallow snow yes go thin

---DEEP snow go with wide tires to distrubite the weight over a broader area, in addation to this you can let air out of the tires to widen the contact patch even more. don't go below 12psi if you don't have bead lock

---Ice you want studded tires or even better idea don't drive on it!

Yes they would fit but are pretty small as others have said. You might want to look for a 225 or 235. I'm running 235's with 3/4 inch coil spacers and there isnt any rub that I can see. But I don't think you can go bigger than 235's without some sort of lift kit.

Yes they would fit but are pretty small as others have said. You might want to look for a 225 or 235. I'm running 235's with 3/4 inch coil spacers and there isnt any rub that I can see. But I don't think you can go bigger than 235's without some sort of lift kit.

I've run 30s on a 2wd and 31s on a 4wd. It is possible to do sans lift with the right rims. The 31s are indeed tight, but I added the WJ control arms and all's well now. :D

A 205/70R15 is 8.1" wide and has a diameter of 26.3". The "static radius" (which is the height the center of the axle actually sits on a loaded tire) is 12.0"

A 205/75R15 is 8.1" wide and has a diameter of 27.1". The static radius is 12.3".

Not as bad as I thought, but smaller nonetheless. Even a 195/75 is 26.5" in diameter. They'll work, but they wouldn't be my first choice for a winter tire.

uall bicker to muchit depends on were u live lets see light fluffy dry snow wide is fine wet moist snow u want thin but a 31x 10.5 x15 on canyon weels or simlar backspace will fit on stock /no lift just adjust turn stop 1/4 inch on both sides done it on mine with swampers i am running taruxs m/t or whatever thay are called see avatar 31x10.5x15 just got home drove 25 miles in snow coverd ice at 60 mpg and never sliped a tire except the donuts i was doing for fun

I'm running 235's on a 2wd with no problems.

As for winter driving i just shovel snow from my driveway into the bed, don't have to empty later it takes care of that itself when it warms then there is no need for it anyway.:doh:

If I lived in Maryland, I wouldn't even bother to shovel it.