Anyone know what's up with jeepforum?

Pete M

I care. MJ owners are finding that forum and asking questions. I like to try and help any and all owners as best I can, and right now I can't. :(

I found this site, from Pete on JeepForum, so whether or not you think it's a good thing that I'm here, Pete does his "good works" over there too and brings people over from the "Dark Side"...

I just logged in, Looked at Pete's Profile and it says "Last Activity 11-04-2008" :thumbsup:

They may think it's recruiting though.

Probably, a couple of the mods there are morons... It's somewhere in their policy too, I think. Since it is a 'business'.

Oh, and half the time they don't ban people, they just set their bandwidth priority to nothing, so you can't do anything (not even load a page) unless it's a really dead time for the forum.

Yes I'm still locked out. But not necessarily for the same reason this all started. I don't know what caused it in the first place, but even if that was just a glitch, now I've asked for a new password, and that email goes to my Comcast email addy, and my Comcast email addy is not working (Comcast has assured me the problem is being addressed). So if nothing was actually wrong in the first place, now I'm in limbo because the forum software would be sending automated emails to a dead email address. :shake: But if all of this had happened to someone here, I would have simply given them a temp password and we could all have gone on with life.

:pcwhack:

I got a message back from him this morning. Can you tell me what the old email address was so they can "verify" it.

I gave him your email address, but for some reason he is responding to me and asking me to get it... :shake: