Free Pictures.

Jeepcom23

I have been wanting to get a decent digital for a while and the prices are finally coming coming down enough, so hopefully soon. Is there a setting on digital cameras to take black and white photos? I have always liked B&W photos.

Is there a setting on digital cameras to take black and white photos? I have always liked B&W photos.
I have a Fuji FinePix S700, which is not a real high dollar camera, but it does have the B&W setting. It does a great job for a mid-line unit.

Here are a couple that I have taken with it...

6.jpg

24.jpg

22.jpg

here's a cool picture I took while in Iraq.. I had just a small lil sony digi. It took good pictures untill Iraqy dust found its way into the lens. Then every picture I took had those little round orbs in them.. I hate these lil round orbs...

Image Not Found

I have been wanting to get a decent digital for a while and the prices are finally coming coming down enough, so hopefully soon. Is there a setting on digital cameras to take black and white photos? I have always liked B&W photos.

All you do is take the digital image and convert it to B&W, then, if you really want to get all the same effects from B&W that you would with different filters like red and such you shoot in raw, then import those as you see fit, generally that works better than shooting with a color Jpeg.