Free Pictures.

Jeepcom23

I am an amateur photographer and am looking for some practice, If anyone on here is around southern Tennessee, i would gladly take some HQ pictures of your rig.

Here are some of my shots.

My brothers 300zx

Chevy II with 502 Ramjet

Buddy's T/A

Me, and some sparklers

And, My manche

Instead of dumpsters and mighty vac’s in the back ground why don’t you slide a milf in there?????!!!! :eek: Just a suggestion. The pics look good, good work man! Show us some more cool pics! :cheers:

I always wanted to have one of those slow frame cameras where I could take a pictures of bullets going through stuff, don’t ask why!

I am an amateur photographer and am looking for some practice, If anyone on here is around southern Tennessee, i would gladly take some HQ pictures of your rig.

Here are some of my shots.

My brothers 300zx

Ah yes, the night time 300zx photography:

pollution8.jpg

xmas3.jpg

xmas10.jpg

xmas18.jpg

socalbuddy9.jpg

gotbear1.jpg

valley1.jpg

canyon16.jpg

I like playing around with night time photography, fun stuff, as you already showed with your angel wings.

Mitch: I left the shutter open for about 13 seconds and let my friend trace that around me.

Breeze: I would also love to have a high speed camera, but those are expensive as hell.

Crazy: I'm In Chattanooga.

MJ300: Thanks

SAM!!: Are those your Z cars???

Sir sam, what kind of camera are you using and film for your night shots. I'm looking to get a new camera, but after seeing those shots I don’t want a camera to take pictures I want one to capture real life images. Some of those pictures really blow my mind. Wow what I difference it is from my ol camera. every bodys pictures look nice!! :cheers:

Sir sam, what kind of camera are you using and film for your night shots. I'm looking to get a new camera, but after seeing those shots I don’t want a camera to take pictures I want one to capture real life images. Some of those pictures really blow my mind. Wow what I difference it is from my ol camera. every bodys pictures look nice!! :cheers:

I have a Digital Rebel SLR, no film.

If your looking for alot of camera at a good price, you can get em used pretty cheap...........mine is a 6.3MP camera, the new ones are over 10MP.

When my camera was new it was $950 for the camera without lense......here is a used one on ebay for $150(also without lense):

http://cgi.ebay.com/Canon-EOS-Digital-R ... 0311534880

If your looking for a more professional camera that you can have full control over this is the cheapest way to get one.

I have a couple of different lenses for mine - the kit lense that came with the camera(pretty good for wide angles) a telephoto (120mm - 480mm), and my everyday lense is 49 - 128mm lense.

The cool thing about digital is for nighttime shots you get to see if your picture worked right away........too dark? just do it again........

Pics look awesome 87!

Any editing?

Thanks! The two white T/A pics were all in the camera. I was messing with the exposure compensation, and well, uhhh, sorta accidentally got that dark effect. :D That was early in my DSLR days!

The gallery shots have a few images that had a slight bit of saturation added, and I slightly darkened 2-3, but otherwise they are as they came out of the camera minus cropping.