Should I?

BookspanS

I found this on the side of the road....don't know the price yet (guy hasn't called me back yet), but should I if its the right price?

Comanche Chief

4X4

5-Speed Manual

Buckets with console

Toolbox in the rear against tailgate

Roll Bar

BUMP...Asking 3,500 for it....gonna try to pry my way to one grand

Still sounds steep. What engine does it have? I bought my last MJ, an '88 4.0 4x4 no rust for $1200 (it does have the BA-10 however).

Going to check it out and test drive it tomorrow.

I would not pay 3500 for it. don't let your eyes get too big. I doubt I would pay more than 1600 or 1700 tops, and that is only if it looks better than it does in the picture.

BUMP...Asking 3,500 for it....gonna try to pry my way to one grand

I'm aiming for a grand :D

Buy it and give it back to Pete M,looks like

it may be his in an earlier life.

Looks more like goblazers at the time it was made almost. But the lowest he is willing to go is 3200! BUT....look at my new post when i get it up to see the beauty i found at the locak jy for 600!

if its the v6 and ba10/5 run away!

that was never an available combination.

bookspan, you should have told him that you know the value of these trucks, are on a club which features these trucks specifically, and there are only a handful of trucks worth that...all of which are absolutely MINT or heavily modified. a stock MJ with faded paint and other small issues is worth 1800 at best.

if its the v6 and ba10/5 run away!

that was never an available combination.

bookspan, you should have told him that you know the value of these trucks, are on a club which features these trucks specifically, and there are only a handful of trucks worth that...all of which are absolutely MINT or heavily modified. a stock MJ with faded paint and other small issues is worth 1800 at best.

O i tried my hardest. But when he tells me he declined a guy that had three grand in HIS HAND for the truck....I thought it may be best to just walk away. And he was tellin that it being a chief makes it a very rare special edition and that it was the dealership demo, it has five brand new tires, new radiator and water pump, custom exhaust. and I told him about the site and how they think the most it should go for is 1700 or 1800 at the most, he then said that one of his friends just sold his for six grand and he just put new paint on it, so he thought he could sell his for five grand, and when nobody bought it he lowered it to three and a half. but he told me hw won't go under thirty two

Thats the best looking comanche out there! but I may be biased to Chief's.

I payed 2000 for mine about 2 years ago. But I got reciepts of over 2500 dollars in recent work done to the truck. plus i drove 900 miles to get it. here is what mine looked like when i bought it.