IT"S DONE!!!!!

It's done!!!! can anyone here hlp me post these pics. It's really not 100% i have a new bed I'm working on because this one fell off the back of the trailer going to get painted :( but eveything else is good. New rockers floor pans pretty mutch a full resto. arb locker d44 rar crown vic rear disks advanced adapters sye cv shaft 35's 4.88 gears. And a sick stero.

let me know what you guys think

it looks great, i only noticed one thing that would bug me and thats with the front clip. the fender goes down like 2 inches lower than the front. its nothing bad but would bug me seeing that i do body work and have to line everything up perfectly. may just try trimming like an inch off about 4 inches above the bottom and then reweld it, but that is just what i would do.

it looks great, i only noticed one thing that would bug me and thats with the front clip. the fender goes down like 2 inches lower than the front. its nothing bad but would bug me seeing that i do body work and have to line everything up perfectly. may just try trimming like an inch off about 4 inches above the bottom and then reweld it, but that is just what i would do.

That's because he cut it off flush with the bracing. I did that with mine, thought it looked horrible, and took off about 2" more out of the whole fender.

• 2 years later...