Bellhousing fit??

truck has ba10 2wd....going to ax15 4wd....same bellhousing gonna work?

they are different. The bolt pattern between the bellhousing and the transmission case is different.

What happened to the bellhousing on the ax-15?

finding the correct bellhousing shouldn't be a problem - lots of them out there.

I am in Newnan,Georgia...near atlanta....but since i am converting 2wd to 4wd shouldnt i go ahead and adapt over to the external slave..therefore apparently getting a bellhousing for external slave ax15...Man yall got me confused :nuts: Seems like everbody says external..If internal is cool then so be it..tell me what i need. :grrrr:

Now is the time to convert to the external style, if you can. I should have gone ahead and done mine before I installed my new driveline but I'm under a time crunch in the rental unit I'm working in right now and didn't have the parts available.

Jeff

I am in Newnan,Georgia...near atlanta....but since i am converting 2wd to 4wd shouldnt i go ahead and adapt over to the external slave..therefore apparently getting a bellhousing for external slave ax15...Man yall got me confused :nuts: Seems like everbody says external..If internal is cool then so be it..tell me what i need. :grrrr:

Yes, yes you should go external if you can find one.

Just know that if you can't find one, I can have an internal slave bellhousing in the area for you on Oct 4th-ish. :thumbsup:

FYI, to swap to an external slave, in addition to the bellhousing you'll also need the front bearing retainer, throwout bearing, and throwout arm with a clip for the pivot ball from an external slave set-up tranny.

Not trying to discourage you, just making sure you know you'll need more than just the BH ;)

Jeff