Not again ... LA, move back out...

BLHTAZ

If you guys want to be free and clear of hurricanes, just come on up to Michigan. :D No hurricanes, no floods, no earthquakes, no annual wildfires, no natural disasters of any kind (except for the odd tornado). We like to manufacture our own disasters up here. Like pollution, and rust, and Kwame...

No Hurricanes in California either... Everyone that doesn't live here whines about the Earthquakes, but in 10 years, I've felt 2 or 3 little ones... you've had 2 or 3 Hurricanes/Tropical storms in the past few weeks...

Oh yah, no Humidity or Bugs.... OR Rust on our MJ's...

Just 5x housing costs...and a bunch of hippie liberals (sorry I forgot about the no politics)... at least one of which can be more or less ignored...

/I'm just Sayin'

SW2

We like to manufacture our own disasters up here. Like pollution, and rust, and Kwame...

Hey, I thought you didn't like political threads on here!!! :D :rotf:

Tried and convicted. I'd say he's fair game now for a jab or two. :D

Plus he's not in office anymore so technically it's not politics.

We like to manufacture our own disasters up here. Like pollution, and rust, and Kwame...

Hey, I thought you didn't like political threads on here!!! :D :rotf:

Tried and convicted. I'd say he's fair game now for a jab or two. :D

Plus he's not in office anymore so technically it's not politics.

Heck Pete, you make the rules... you sure as h3ll should be able to break em!

If you guys want to be free and clear of hurricanes, just come on up to Michigan. :D No hurricanes, no floods, no earthquakes, no annual wildfires, no natural disasters of any kind (except for the odd tornado). We like to manufacture our own disasters up here. Like pollution, and rust, and Kwame...

I believe I'll pass on the invite there Pete, I lived in Detroit for one year ('78 ) and after 3 snow storms and a blizzard I decided that being frozen wasn't my cup of tea :brows: . Also, after living in Georgia most of my life it seemed a bit strange to be outside in 30 degree weather sweating in a T-shirt :nuts: Give me a good horizontal rain any day.

It looks like IKE is coming over for a visit. Hope he doesn't wreck my new house..... I wonder if I should be putting boards on my windows???

I put my MJ in the garage and let my Dodge suffer outside in the elements! :D

Better put the fuzzy kitty up too.... :D

I have two taking shelter in the back of my comanche right now. :D

They are my daughters kittens. The momma cat, aka "Comanche", came up missing last week, and my daughter is heart broken. She is only 4 and asked me tonight if we can make some flyers and put them up.