Concrete cleaner.

Geonovast

If you dump some "oil-dry" on the stains, and leave if for a few days, most all of the stain will be 'sucked' out of the concrete. Then, as a final wash, use orange clean, or purple power.

I pick up 'oil-dry' at Sam's club for like $7 for 40# bag.

I do not own one, but I do have access to one. I'll have to try that. jamminz.gif

I was thinking it had to be something that had to sit on it for awhile.

I bought a better electric one @ Home Depot a couple years back.

Here is the one I got. http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/wcs/sto ... yID=502376

IIRC, I got mine on sale for a bit more than half that cost. It works GREAT for getting the mud off the Jeeps!! EVERY jeeper should own one!!!

CW

It says they're $0.00 each.

My mom's bf bought one that was like 50% off at F&F not too long ago, he's got a 96 Dakota that he pushes midgets with, so he uses it at least once a week. They live about 1/8th of a mile from me so no need to get my own :brows:

And it would seem to have plenty of 1/5 reviews...

Straight Muratic Acid, then rinse with plenty of water. Muratic Acid can be bought at Walmart and is 100% water soluable.

What's the difference between a Dwarf and a Midget?

I was going to suggest the same thing, just couldnt remember the name,, but I think a dwarf is like a little person with proportional body parts like arms and legs, and a midget has a regular torso but with really short arms, legs.. I think...

Muriatic acid (aka- Hydrochloric acid) is better at etching concrete than degreasing. Its an inorganic acid- Not flammable. The acid etch will aid in paint adhesion. It may degrease well but it also opens the "pores" in the concrete and makes it more susceptible to future staining. It can also be a "nasty" corrosive- if not handled correctly- skin burns, lung irritation, eye irritation. It is fun to watch the bubbling and reaction on concrete, it is also fun to watch reactions between acids and bases (Sodium bicarbonate/ Hydroxide.) A little bit of education can go a long way.

What's the difference between a Dwarf and a Midget?

I was going to suggest the same thing, just couldnt remember the name,, but I think a dwarf is like a little person with proportional body parts like arms and legs, and a midget has a regular torso but with really short arms, legs.. I think...

I don't think so. I think they're synonyms. Becuase I was watching some show on dwarfs/midgets and they'd refer to them as being 'proportional' or not. Granted it was when I was living in dawson creek, and I'm pretty sure I didn't sober up until I left there.

I don't think so. I think they're synonyms. Becuase I was watching some show on dwarfs/midgets and they'd refer to them as being 'proportional' or not. Granted it was when I was living in dawson creek, and I'm pretty sure I didn't sober up until I left there.

Were these two in the "show"???

:rotfl2: :rotf:

I'm going to he!! I know it,,, but its going be a fun ride!!!!!

I don't think the two conversations going in this thread could be any more dissimilar.:nuts:

I think I'll go with the oil dry and then pressure wash it. The management here is very picky with their concrete, I'm sure they'd flip if they found out I'd used acid on my driveway. They don't even salt the roads when there's a solid inch of ice because it may eventually cause damage to the concrete.

And I live in probably a 75% elderly community.

Were these two in the "show"???

:rotfl2: :rotf:

I'm going to he!! I know it,,, but its going be a fun ride!!!!!

I have a friend with a midget fetish. Well, maybe he has one. He talks like it at least. Anyways, I bought him 'Double Midgitation' for his birthday.

At least hell won't be a lonely place.

I know about management complaining, not that I ever had any major stains or complaints, but after seeing mfpdm epoxy floor in his garage and the mess he made. I decided to do my driveway, wished I used the single mix instead of the kit, but came out nice.

I live in a mobilehome park but it's paid off and rent when I 1st moved in was $330 a month goes up $5 a yr due to rent control board. (senior +55 park)

I'm only 49 but 60/40 rules. No kids very peaceful until the ambulance comes for the dead. :cheers:

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

I too live in a trailer park, but my carport looks.....nothing like that.

More like this ... except right now there's a non-running XJ sitting there too.

And because of that there's a HUGE oil/coolant stain as well. Once that XJ's gone (either fixed or scrapped) I gotta get it cleaned up.

l_f02ba8acf284c0a2a94b656261430aca.jpg

l_10255118e3bc01a5987fe76513683586.jpg

Wow wish I could do that at my park, we are not allowed to perform any major repairs like that or my 87 would have been lifted. We can't even do an oil change due to possible spills, but some of us still do just be extra careful not to cause any major stains and do it discreetly.

I was just suggesting once you get it all cleaned up to epoxy the

concrete to make clean up alot easier in the future.

Yeah I'm not either lol, but I do anyway, since there's a lack of anywhere else to do anything except to drive an hour to Jeepco's. Tack on that there's no way in hell I'm gonna pay someone to screw up an oil change.

Yeah I'm not either lol, but I do anyway, since there's a lack of anywhere else to do anything except to drive an hour to Jeepco's. Tack on that there's no way in hell I'm gonna pay someone to screw up an oil change.

hey, i've got zero problem working on your stuff...we just gotta get it done! stop working on that xj and lets get the darned MJ lifted locked and loaded!

hey, i've got zero problem working on your stuff...we just gotta get it done! stop working on that xj and lets get the darned MJ lifted locked and loaded!

lol, I know, I'm just saying I'm not gonna haul out to your place if all I need to do is change a valve cover gasket or put in brake pads.