"A" piller mounted Offroad lights...?

We had them on our YJ, but took them off because they serve no purpose but to get banged around and broken by tree branches etc, etc... I have not seen them on a MJ or XJ though.

You can't ever use them as they are not legal on the road and if you use them on a trail ride you blind the people in front of you unless you are leading. :dunno:

A-pillar lights are a waste of time, unless you're willing to black out your hood to reduce the glare they produce off of the hood.

also, as stated, you can't use them very much unless you lead the pack.

put some up top where they have some projection, or some in front.

Thanks for your thoughs, i never do much wheeling (just the occansional dirt road or wide ATV Trail here at my house) And I alrady have 2 KC Highlighters mounted on a rollbar as well as street legal Driving lamps on my push bar, i just wanted 2 more offroad lights and figured the front fenders near the hood would be next, I live up a 1/4 mile stone driveway and use my KCs everytime in the dark so theyll get used, and destroying them wheeling shouldent be an issue.

I thought about that but The State Police already like pulling me over late at night for my aftermarket driving lights and my KCs (which I never use on roads), i don't think i need to draw anymore attention to them, lol
I'm :???: you want to add more lights, but you say you don't want to get pulled over by the po-po more???

No No No....I'm just saying they like to pull me over late at night, basically its a reason to see if I'm drinking, i don't drink at all so I'm never botherd by being pulled over, They have every right to check me out (not in that way, lol)......I just want more lights for the sake that i like lights, I do have covers for my rollbar lights but due to the fact i use them almost daily i don't have them installed, the Police have never cited me for them and usually don't have a big issue with them at all.

but basically the Police have nothing to do with my decision ;)

• 2 weeks later...