missing bed

Not sure. Could be a longbed/shortbed thing. I notice that the first 2 have the rear shackle a bit in front of the end of the frame and the last one is right at the end of the frame. I'll run over to mine and see what's up.

the bigger X is the LWB and the smaller x is the SWB 8)
Oh good. Saved me a trip across the street. :D
I talk alot of BS you better double check. :roll:

That is correct. I just checked my LWB and SWB.

I know I just wanted him to take a walk :laughin:

Yeah, yeah. I'll do that tomorrow when I drag the Co2 tank over to top off the 2 stupid leaky tires on the 90.

i appreciate all the replies. damn helpful. all this being said, in about a month or so i'll have a rust-free shortbed available. it's kind of red right now, and the "sportruck" decals blew off during a it's first pressure wash after about 4 years of sitting. so, it's left with a stick residue that still reads "sportruck". classy.

i appreciate all the replies. damn helpful. all this being said, in about a month or so i'll have a rust-free shortbed available. it's kind of red right now, and the "sportruck" decals blew off during a it's first pressure wash after about 4 years of sitting. so, it's left with a stick residue that still reads "sportruck". classy.

dibbs.....dibbs! :roll:

:laughin: South Florida to Michigan ... I wouldn't want that freight bill ;)

:laughin: South Florida to Michigan ... I wouldn't want that freight bill ;)

Remember moving to AL in like a month and brother lives in Ocala ;)

I'm only a "few" miles north of him so I may get to it first :brows:

I'm only a "few" miles north of him so I may get to it first :brows:

Well cmon was going to use it....no I don't even have a MJ and I would not waste it on a trailer when they are in such hi demand. :D

i didnt realize there was such a demand for them, then again i am still new to the whole MJ thing. nonetheless, i will def'ly post when i've removed it so whoever wants/needs it can take it away.

Any comanche specific part is in very high demand..even such simple things like emblems and side vents, so if you are ever getting rid of anything make sure to ask here first or craigslist it :cheers:

On top of that, bed sides for our trucks are not being made anymore, and not available anywhere. So the only way to fix a rusted out bed is to cut a bunch of small patch panels out of Cherokee fenders and doors, or get a whole bed somewhere. And those are getting harder to find as well.

Sorry to spoil your fun!!! ;)