Another Clean Looking EBAY MJ

james750

Crazy.. I emailed the seller... Turns out its not even a mile away from my work place. I went by there today and took a look at it. Its a pretty good looking truck.. It does have a few flaws in the new paint job, the interior looks d@mn near perfet except for the drivers door panel has a few rips, DANA 44!!, The power steering pump looked like it was beat on a tad bit for some reason, it had a brand new coolant bottle, AC was COLD!!, underbody was rustless, DANA 44!!, the drivers side window has deep scratches in it from what looked like the weather channel rubbing it a few times, dome lights didnt work..

Overall a good looking truck,, He told me the reserve, its kinda high for me, but I think if someone wants a good truck it may not be all that much.

I pulled my dana 44 off of a 88' chief. Not sure but maybe that was part of the chief package?

I wondered the same thing b/c my 87 Chief has one...but then i saw a 2wd base model at my buddies j/y and it had a factory 44and Metric Ton springs so who knows exactly

...and what rear axle does it have??

lol.. dana but it only had 4 leafs... did the dana's not come with the metric ton??

I have a '89 swb with a D44 and 4 leafs, and it had the OEM trailer hitch, so I under stand a D44 "might" have came with the 'towing package'.

I Had (RIP) a '87 lwb that had a D44 and 5 leafs, and a after market hitch. Oh......and don't worry about the this one.......many parts have been spread all over the country from this rust box donor :roll:

That reserve (selling price) might be high, But......these things in that condition are going for that kind of money.......lot's of us will not pay that price, but it's out there. We're all use to paying $400 and then dumping another $1500 into them in parts........and lot's of time, so in the end....... We're at that price range.