What Did Your Wife Do To Your Comanche Today?

I took the Overland Eliminator out this morning for a short combination trail ride/spring shake down snow run just a few miles from home on an ORV trail.
\

It got a little dicey just prior to the ridge. It required pawing, back tracking, and packing to reach the apex.

• 5 months later...

:rotf: :dunno: :rotf: :dunno: I don't know? I guess because I could. You don't miss a trick. Actually, I didn't even realize what the edit had done. I guess I'll have to weld a patch in the driver's fender. :doh:

That truck is great! Where can an air tank like the 1 you have be purchased?....Id love something like that for my Blue Truck ;)

POWERTANK - CO2 Air Systems

PowerTank - Quadratec - Jeep Parts & Jeep Accessories From …

Plus several other sources. My wife purchased ours at the Bantam event last year from a vendor. He operated an off road shop near Butler. As with most vendors at the shows, he offered a nice discount.

My wife found pictures she had taken on her cell. The first is from the Bantam Heritage Festival, last year. It's the opening even event held in downtown Butler, PA, known as the "Street Invasion". Jeeps only.

This picture is from this year's "Show and Shine" event at Bantam. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...