Boston - LA Like the Good Ol' Days

HOrnbrod

I'll just be glad it's over so we can get ready for a REAL sport in Aug/September... That would be the NFL and NCAA Football seasons... the only REAL sport as far as I'm concerned...

Real sport football of any kind don't exist in Cali anymore mate. :cheers:

I'll just be glad it's over so we can get ready for a REAL sport in Aug/September... That would be the NFL and NCAA Football seasons... the only REAL sport as far as I'm concerned...

Real sport football of any kind don't exist in Cali anymore mate. :cheers:

I'm still living in the 80's/90's when my 49ers were still the shiz...

And College football in Cali is a joke (I guess I should say NorCal because USC is pretty tough every year)... My "home team" has had a couple down years, but too had a few good years in the 90's, and we hope to get back to that level again with a new coach and some patience...

My home team would be the...Nebraska Cornhuskers... GO BIG RED!

00023849-943434_200.jpg

I'm still living in the 80's/90's when my 49ers were still the shiz...

And College football in Cali is a joke (I guess I should say NorCal because USC is pretty tough every year)... My "home team" has had a couple down years, but too had a few good years in the 90's, and we hope to get back to that level again with a new coach and some patience...

Went to many many games in the old Gahden, watching the old Celtics, so I'm fired up they are finally back. :D

Yeah, I loved Montana, best QB ever under pressure. NCAA football is the biggest thing in 'Bama. Looking for big things next year from the Tide. And Pete, am afraid there's little but hope for the Lions mate. :cry: