my brand new set of wheels...

dfreeman616

gas prices make me --> :headpop: so i got something a little better on the wallet for fuel costs, brand new out of the show room :D and it only cost me $325 :eek: :D

2K8_SMOKE-29.jpg

anyone else going for some pedal power?

Yep, I just need to find another bike that I can actually ride without worrying about depreciating the value of it. Right now I have a 25th Anniversary Mongoose Sniper freestyle bike. Bought it brand new in '99 as a graduation present to myself for just under $300. Come to find out that it's one of only 300 made in lime green, and the last one I had seen sell on evil bay a couple years ago went for over 5 grand :eek: , and it wasn't in as good of shape as mine is. Here's the pics of it just for fun.

Yep, I just need to find another bike that I can actually ride without worrying about depreciating the value of it. Right now I have a 25th Anniversary Mongoose Sniper freestyle bike. Bought it brand new in '99 as a graduation present to myself for just under $300. Come to find out that it's one of only 300 made in lime green, and the last one I had seen sell on evil bay a couple years ago went for over 5 grand :eek: , and it wasn't in as good of shape as mine is. Here's the pics of it just for fun.

Did you buy that at walmart???? j/kin ....

I have a Specialized ROCK HOPPER II that's 10 years old and has 990 miles on it. $1,200.00 new. Just had it up to One Wheel Drive for NEW "straight" Roval rims, IRC Back Country tires and Magura carbon brake pads. Last time I rode it I had a 32 inch waist and weighed 185 lbs. I hope it can take the stress cause now I have a 42" waist and weigh 257 lbs. I'll be fine on the level and downhill, might have to "SKITCH" or worse PUSH to get back up the mountain to home.

What posesses idiot's to pay $5,000 for a :mad: bike?