Newest Little Jeeper

LEAD_NOT_FOLLOW

Since I hear via the grapevine that some of you are dying to know (Wade!)...

IT'S A BOY!!! Caleb Paul was born Sunday night at 10:47PM. He weighed 7lbs 12oz and was 20" long. Both Rebecca and Caleb are doing well.

Rebecca did great being in labor almost 24 hours. No major complications and everything during the labor process went fairly well. We came home Wed. morning and are just trying to get settled back in after we haven't slept since Friday.

Here are a few pics. He did ride in an XJ on the way home and seemed to like it! I've included a photo of him in his carseat while in the Jeep. :D

100_1896.jpg

100_1893.jpg

Congrats man

Awesome!!! Congrats!!! :cheers:

Here are mine, in their first Jeep...Unfortunately they don't make an MJ Powerwheels...

83055420kp3.jpg

I guess you could make one if you were creative enough.. and had lots of time to do it

Adam, that's one cute little tyke! He's got more hair than my 2 1/2yr old daughter LOL.

Congrats, and welcome aboard the greatest rollercoaster ride of your life...........parenthood! It's scary as hell, sometimes you'll question why the hell you got on board, but in the end the most exhilarating thing you'll ever do.

This may be a good place to post an idea I've been thinking about to follow up the "Who am I talking to thread". I think we should start a "here's a picture of my kids thread".

I'll find some good ones of the rug rats and post a thread tonight or this weekend to get it started.

Actually, Adam how would you like to post up first or maybe, if you're willing to, just have your thread here to start this idea off so we can congratulate you and honor Caleb as the newest Jeeper! IMO I think it would be pretty cool to have the newest baby on the club lead the way. Thoughts?

My 17 year old is still mad at me for wrecking my F100 before she got to drive it. My 11 year old told me I have 5 years to lift the Comanche and put bigger tires on it. She hopes to get to drive it some at Badlands in July.

And congrats on the new arrival. Life as you know it is over, you are now at the beginning of the rest of your life.

:D