The "Might Joe" build... -Full Console 1/25/09-

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the exact same truck as you, but in black. Thanks for giving me some great ideas for the interior! I will definitely be going with the bucket seats and center console w/cup holder...looks like it was supposed to be that way. Great work!!
Thanks... :cheers:

The cup holder is a bit useless as I imagined and as others have said. It works for basic things like can drinks or slim 20oz bottles, but that's about it. Not a big deal to me though as my preferred drink while driving is a can of Diet Pepsi ;)

I have the exact same truck as you, but in black. Thanks for giving me some great ideas for the interior! I will definitely be going with the bucket seats and center console w/cup holder...looks like it was supposed to be that way. Great work!!
Thanks... :cheers:

The cup holder is a bit useless as I imagined and as others have said. It works for basic things like can drinks or slim 20oz bottles, but that's about it. Not a big deal to me though as my preferred drink while driving is a can of Diet Pepsi ;)

Oh,, well I though it'd be

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :yes: :clapping: :cheers:

• 1 month later...
taz, you have the same hurst shifter that I have in the XJ. Mine is stripped out though, so it sits the long way :roll:
I have seen many MJ's & XJ's with that same shift handle. Don't know why it seems so popular :dunno: . It was in mine when I bought the truck.

taz, you have the same hurst shifter that I have in the XJ. Mine is stripped out though, so it sits the long way :roll:
I have seen many MJ's & XJ's with that same shift handle. Don't know why it seems so popular :dunno: . It was in mine when I bought the truck.

That type of shifter wouldn't allow me to use my standard "side-grip" style shifting technique - a habit I picked up from driving my 3000GT as the gears wouldn't grind if I shifted that way.

• 11 months later...