90 longbed

Lewt, we're all big Comanche fans here, obviously, and we love reading about other owner's projects and buildups, but we don't have time to read such long drawn out detailed explanations of everybody's builds. please try to shorten it up a bit next time :D

• 5 months later...
Lewt, we're all big Comanche fans here, obviously, and we love reading about other owner's projects and buildups, but we don't have time to read such long drawn out detailed explanations of everybody's builds. please try to shorten it up a bit next time :D

hahahaha I guess he showed you Mister.......... :popcorn:

• 3 weeks later...

it had the HO badge on it when i bought it . the bumper was not purchased it started out as two lengths of steel tubing and was custom home built for the truck while i was in metal shop in high school

and if you notice my plate is not on the rear bumper but on the back of the bed

it had the HO badge on it when i bought it . the bumper was not purchased it started out as two lengths of steel tubing and was custom home built for the truck while i was in metal shop in high school

and if you notice my plate is not on the rear bumper but on the back of the bed

• 1 year later...

just a few weeks ago i swapped the complete motor trans transfer case from a 1993 jeep Cherokee 4.0 h.o into it the next upgrades to come are bucket seats new dash air conditioning from the Cherokee and have put a full gauge cluster from a 87 Cherokee into it to replace the factory idiot lights and have put a slider window in due to the solid glass window broke

good manche but dam the j20 springs must ride ruff or no??

it really don't ride that bad the stiffer rear springs makes it ride better than it did with the stock springs and plus the leaf packs are not completely compressed unless there is a load on the back of the truck. at the time all i had was a set of j20 front springs to put under the rear and the complete leaf packs are there including the main spring the only one that is not there anymore is the overload springs don't really need em rides better without em

• 1 month later...
just a few weeks ago i swapped the complete motor trans transfer case from a 1993 jeep Cherokee 4.0 h.o into it the next upgrades to come are bucket seats new dash air conditioning from the Cherokee and have put a full gauge cluster from a 87 Cherokee into it to replace the factory idiot lights and have put a slider window in due to the solid glass window broke

I have also done the Central Axel Disconnect mod to lock the front end so that its in 4wd when i pull the shifter into high or low range. had to mod the shift motor in the front axle due to 93 cherokee does not have the vacuum lines anymore to make the Central axle disconnect work. had to do the mod after getting the truck momentarily detained in a soft muddy spot at our race track