truck stolen!

a1awind

the parts MJ i was getting in exchance for a lil labor was stolen! scrap prices are high and we live near a major scrap yard that serves a steel mill next door. The wife of the owner called me today, and asked me when i picked up the truck.....i told her i hadnt....and explained the deal i had with her husband. she called him and we established it was stolen. i think someone towed it for scap.

Some crackhead stole the cat off my brothers Toyota last week,, while he was at work, in broad daylight.. He lives in Charlotte and its been happing alot there.. I told him he should slam it!! It might be worth it to you guys in big cities to put some armor under there to keep thief's saws-alls away..

Some crackhead stole the cat off my brothers Toyota last week,, while he was at work, in broad daylight.. He lives in Charlotte and its been happing alot there.. I told him he should slam it!! It might be worth it to you guys in big cities to put some armor under there to keep thief's saws-alls away..

some crackhead stole my friends WHOLE TRUCK not too long ago, he left it running and went into a store so hes an idiot for that, but a week later when they found it the tailgate was gone and there were needles all over inside the cab.

We had one here about 3 years ago, the guy went to a Ford dealer, broad daylight, cut the cats off 2 pick-ups, one of the sales man saw the guy under the truck, but the time the PoPo got there he was gone, the found him 2 blocks away walking down the street with 2 cats and a hack saw :nuts:

I had 3 rear axles stolen Thursday from right in front of the shop, kind of out of sight, was peed about that, came back Friday, and they took the D30 and D35 I had there, and a set of metric springs :cry:

I guest the guy couldn't get all 5 axles in his car / truck at once.....left nice tire tracks in the mud thought.....all four tires :brows: