Pictures of My Newly Acquired Comanche

GGosa

She's a 1990 Jeep Comanche Pioneer 2WD 4.0L Automatic SWB. She has 244,000 miles on her but still runs pretty good. I got her for $500.00 off of my brother-in-law's aunt. She's been neglected but I think I can bring her back.

m_3f6ac877ab0c30732440e47205816c28.jpg

m_77d4e92acc027149780debd3237eca1e.jpg

m_d5cecf7d2490c471c8584a9c9f3b8df5.jpg

m_1ad6fbafe8b2711a19ae45491e8dbabe.jpg

m_aaae424d5fc96c8b363283b57c2cc3e2.jpg

m_3f153f42c9b92f3339c6a3c4034e5f56.jpg

m_a2c9187ac7319d983df57bacec0e63bb.jpg

m_487a9d150b3ba9787d8e13635893977c.jpg

Thanks, the wheels and tires that are on there now are the ones I had lying around. I gave those turbine rims to my dad, he likes them. It has the factory bedliner with Comanche on it but I'll be selling that sometime soon. It's in pretty darn good shape but I prefer Herculiner. As you may be able to see in the photos, the front and rear bumper are pretty banged up but I'm going to get a new black diamond step bumper for the rear and a Warrior front bumper with the grille guard. The Pioneer stripes are going when I do the paint job. I'll paint on a custom Pioneer logo. Trust me, I have a long list of things I have planned for this baby.

What up no-headliner buddy jamminz.gif

I ripped mine out yesterday since it was nasty and I was sick of looking at it. I am not going to put another one in because they are expensive. It is kind of loud though, so I think I will get some of the rubberized underbody coating that has sound deadener in it. That stuff is like $6 a can and makes my truck even more heavy metal.

ANOTHER white one! I swear that I see more white MJ's than other colors... Have fun playing around with it, these trucks are awesome!

I think mine is gonna get done in "$500MJ Blue" color and then your post would read something like

ANOTHER blue one! I swear that I see more blue MJ's than other colors...

:cheers:

ANOTHER white one! I swear that I see more white MJ's than other colors... Have fun playing around with it, these trucks are awesome!

yes, that is because the white ones were built the best. just like how all the K-cars (spec. Reliant/Aires) left are the ice blue ones.

We're a Jeep family here at my house, except for my mom of course, she drives a Found On Road Dead F150. My dad has a 1989 YJ 4.2L Puke-N-Go transmission and a 2002 TJ 4.0L standard and now I have my very own Comanche. A buddy of mine used to have one and I immediately fell in love with it and always wanted one, well now I have one. I've got a long list of ideas for this thing. jamminz.gif Right back at ya no headliner dude.

hey hey now, I bleed jeep, but lets not be too hard on ford. my 1995 f150 was one of the best vehicles i ever owned. ford knows how to build a pickup. and a damn good one at that. but opinions are opinions.