Kobalt tools

jtdesigns

I have to say I like these tools.. and the no hassle warranty they have.. I busted my T-45 torex 3/8 drive socket taking doors off and went today and without any crap got a whole new set... I was really surprised.. Lowe's came though for me and I just wanted to share ! jamminz.gif

I do some work for the company that makes the kobalt sockets. They are made on the same lines as the craftsman and matco sockets just is stamped with different stamp.

Yeah I forgot to say thats what the tool guy (I called him Tim "the toolman" Taylor) told me..

I think I'll stick with them for the price.. their pretty economical ..

i drive a lowes truck and we have to use either kobalt or taskforce tools on the truck and i am here to say that i don't care for kobalt. i just don't like the feel of them but then again task force is utter garbage. so it can be worse!!!

i drive a lowes truck and we have to use either kobalt or taskforce tools on the truck and i am here to say that i don't care for kobalt. i just don't like the feel of them but then again task force is utter garbage. so it can be worse!!!

Really.. hummm I like the feel of these.. Well the only Kobalt tools I have is the torx socket set and a driver socket set.. They feel heavy and like I said they replaced them for free.. But yeah taskforce SUCK for sure..