The Squeemish may want to look away!!!

99ncxj

:rant:

Who Did It!

J/k We chopped up a rusty one this spring. IT WAS TOAST, but that one looks like there are still lots of parts to pick...

From the looks of the rockers and the rest of it, you killed a perfectly rebuildable MJ...... :headpop:

I don't want to hear any whining...this thing has been listed for sale here for a while now. the rockers are still good. the only body part i cut off and sold was that cab corner. the frame was bent up front but thats it. If i had a big yard where i could keep and hide vehichles i would hold on to it for someone but its got to go. it will be going to the crusher in the morning along with all the crap in it.

I don't want to hear any whining...this thing has been listed for sale here for a while now. the rockers are still good. the only body part i cut off and sold was that cab corner. the frame was bent up front but thats it. If i had a big yard where i could keep and hide vehichles i would hold on to it for someone but its got to go. it will be going to the crusher in the morning along with all the crap in it.

It just sucks living it the salt belt. Seeing your pic was like putting salt on a open wound. Maybe in about 5-8 years I'll be able to move south.

I will be doing my best to find a rust free MJ and a 2dr XJ, build them and only use them in the summer until then(I will drive south to buy them). I won't own anything newer then a '95 model year unless it's a Viper. My wife will hate me but whats new....

My wife can drive whatever she wants and she can take it in for any major repairs.

I was going to bring a digital video camera and record it being picked up by the claws and thrown 50' in the air up on to a pile but didn't have time to. by the time i unhooked the straps i looked up and the claw was coming for me...i ran pretty quick out of the way.

It was a pretty cool sight.

the last jeep i had crushed was a 94 grand cherokee. That was fun to watch too.