chevy drop shackle pics

does anyone who is running these have pics? I'm looking to get a quick two inches out of the mj but I'm concerned about the axle getting pushed forward to much. also are there any other major downsides to a longer shackle? i already have soa w/ 5.5 re coils in the front

For 2" of lift the shackle would need to be 4" longer than stock. That's a long shackle. I recommend adding an AAL in the form of another MJ main leaf located right below the current one. Gives an inch or so and helps combat spring-wrap.

i ran full 2" lift shackles or several months (I built them 4 inches longer), I don't think that there is anything wrong with the integrity with them however it is just about the worst way to lift your jeep. not only are they ugly but they constantly smack into rocks offroad. the nice thing about them is you don't have to worry vibes because it adjusts the pinion angle while lifting.

ok talked me out of it. id really like to find a complete two inch lift springpack but i don't have the cash to have them made. my rear end sags a little but it flexes so nice. will someone please steer me away from the idea of 2 inch blocks now. id add another mj main leaf but finding one up here isnt gona be very easy.