Plan of attack for the MJ

Rokhound

78/79 rolling frame from a guy for $300 (D44 and D60 4.10 gears).

TnT truss for around $400 shipped.

RK 3 link for $525 shipped.

S and W roll gage that is 500 plus shipping that for DOM the EWS is only 250 plus shipping.

36x13x16 TSL on 16x8 black steelies $1300(new) shipped

My wife went thru the roof when see seen what I was thinking 3100 in parts in a 400 truck jamminz.gif Plus I didn't add rebuilding the axles if needed. The front one will need new seals and every thing by the time I am done welding everything to it. My thing is I can get 4.10 gears for my D30 and 8.8 and buy the time I have the gears set up I am at 300+ so that’s why I said hec with it and am going with the rolling chassis. Plus I can get used tries so that will save me around 500 or so.

I mean it’s not like I am going to this over night. I was thinking that I could spread this out over a year or so.

So any input on this.

wow how did this get back to the top but yeah I can get you some info.

here is a link to a guy on here:

http://comancheclub.com/forums/viewtopi ... sc&start=0

My plan is to copy his build for the most part other than I am going to full widths and 36s to 38s.

and here is a link to there website.

http://www.swracecars.com/shopdisplaypr ... =2&sppp=15

Toward the bottom of the page.

This truck is for sale on here to. I just don't think I have the $$$ for it.

And thanks Pete that is the plan just go for it. But I am going to take my time so maybe this time next year. :roll:

hey how you get the RK 3 LINK shipped for only $525??? :eek:

to put some salt on the wound; I'm gettting mine for $400 when i finally come up with the cash!! :D :D

How? WTF? just paid 590$ shipped. Someone fill me in please :mad:

:popcorn:

hey how you get the RK 3 LINK shipped for only $525??? :eek:

to put some salt on the wound; I'm gettting mine for $400 when i finally come up with the cash!! :D :D

alright now where is it that your getting yours.

Mine is from a guy on Pirate he is a vender and the same guy I got my track bar.

Here is his link:

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=452160

your turn :popcorn:

What is different?

Edit: got this from his post over on Pirate:

We're now selling Rock Krawler Suspension Kits!

**All new 3rd Generation X-Factor kits**

--Jeep, Dodge, Chevy, Ford, etc.--

Best Prices, Call or PM for details. 812.623.3473 _machinewave

At those prices your not getting the new x-factor gen 3 kits, I'd almost guarantee your getting the older gen 2 kits...

No I'm getting the gen 3 kit from a local vendor here that i have spent a lot of money there on both my jeeps...hes giving me a deal b/c I'm the first MJ that he will be putting it on and i put his stickers on my truck to "promote him"...plus i have known him for several years...good to have friends in good places :cheers:

At those prices your not getting the new x-factor gen 3 kits, I'd almost guarantee your getting the older gen 2 kits...

No I'm getting the gen 3 kit from a local vendor here that i have spent a lot of money there on both my jeeps...hes giving me a deal b/c I'm the first MJ that he will be putting it on and i put his stickers on my truck to "promote him"...plus i have known him for several years...good to have friends in good places :cheers:

cool man I understand that.