Porquer Posted 8 hours ago Posted 8 hours ago I’m looking for a picture of a power steering pump pulley from a 2.5 (serpentine) Anyone have some pics?
AnotherOldJeepGuy Posted 6 hours ago Posted 6 hours ago I took a look to see if the 2.5 and 4.0 might be the same, if they were I was gonna take a pic of mine and send it. But it looks like they have different part numbers so a pic of mine won't do it. But just in case the part number is useful, this is what I see in the part cat.
eaglescout526 Posted 6 hours ago Posted 6 hours ago 46 minutes ago, AnotherOldJeepGuy said: I took a look to see if the 2.5 and 4.0 might be the same, if they were I was gonna take a pic of mine and send it. But it looks like they have different part numbers so a pic of mine won't do it. But just in case the part number is useful, this is what I see in the part cat. They’re a little bit different but not by much if at all. I’ll snag a pic of mine later this evening. Might even be some in my build thread.
garyweb3 Posted 3 hours ago Posted 3 hours ago These are the best pictures I could get. The number stamped on the pulley is 8953003805. Hope this helps.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now