Packers Annihilating Seabirds in the snow

HOrnbrod

Good day for Cheeseheads. :cheers:

Hell Yeah it was jamminz.gif :D 8)

I wasn't looking good to start the game but boy did they dominate afterwards.

They sure did. :D I think the Pack could beat God's team if it was in the snow. Maybe not the Pats though. :cheers:

Good day for Cheeseheads. :cheers:

Hell Yeah it was jamminz.gif :D 8)

I wasn't looking good to start the game but boy did they dominate afterwards.

They sure did. :D I think the Pack could beat God's team if it was in the snow. Maybe not the Pats though. :cheers:

Oh no, its going to be a rematch of Super Bowl 31. The Pack beat them last time and they are going to be the first team to beat them this year.

i would just like to say thank you to the NY Giants.

now the Pack have a way better chance at making it to the Super Bowl.

And, I have a better chance at having more free money for my 86/90/MJ15. jamminz.gif Sorry, I just like the fact that if the pack make it to the dance, I get $300 to go towards getting it ready for the badlands this summer.

i would just like to say thank you to the NY Giants.

now the Pack have a way better chance at making it to the Super Bowl.

And, I have a better chance at having more free money for my 86/90/MJ15. jamminz.gif Sorry, I just like the fact that if the pack make it to the dance, I get $300 to go towards getting it ready for the badlands this summer.

thats good insentive to being a fan.

If GB makes it to the Show, the Pats will kickass; they are awesome at 17-0 and still improving.

that's right. Patriots will kick gbs @$$ if they make it. i think another super bowl victory is in store for the Patriots this year. :D

but :cheers: to whoever plays this year.

If GB makes it to the Show, the Pats will kickass; they are awesome at 17-0 and still improving.

that's right. Patriots will kick gbs @$$ if they make it. i think another super bowl victory is in store for the Patriots this year. :D

yeah but the Pack have 1 thing the Pats don't.....

BRETT FAVRE :D

yeah but the Pack have 1 thing the Pats don't.....

BRETT FAVRE :D

true, but the packers don't have Tom Brady :brows:

Hey, if it counts any, I used to be a packers fan; until Carolina came into the league in the end of the '95 season.

my bro-in-law is the biggest Panther fan you'll ever meet. i had fun getting on his case this season. :D

I may have to argue you on that one there Wade. I followed Kerry Collins through Penn State, and when he got drafted by Carolina, that was my new team, and I've not stopped rooting for them since. Even when I knew it was a no win situation.

Anyways, there goes another thread I've hi-jacked; good thing I updated my sig last night.

I still have to say though, I think that when (not if) the pack makes it to the big show, they'll be giving the patriots a run for their money, and very well could put a stop to the pats unbeaten season. jamminz.gif

Well, looks like Favre and the Pack will have to get by the NEW YAWK FOOTBALL GIANTS now. :D The Giants have won like 9 straight on the road; Green Bay will be like another home game for them next week. As long as it's not snowing......

As far as the Pats, they will cruise over the Chargers easily with their injuries. Giants/Pats Super Bowl, no question (depending on the GB weather). :D

Well, looks like Favre and the Pack will have to get by the NEW YAWK FOOTBALL GIANTS now. :D The Giants have won like 9 straight on the road; Green Bay will be like another home game for them next week. As long as it's not snowing......

As far as the Pats, they will cruise over the Chargers easily with their injuries. Giants/Pats Super Bowl, no question (depending on the GB weather). :D

Well, the Pats are in :beerhead: . New Yawk's going to have a tough time with the below zero temp in Green Bay - getting just a bit worried. :brows: