Bench Seat Seatbelt Sleeve Photo needed

I'm CADing up a new seatbelt sleeve for my seatbelts and 3d printing one for each side of my bench seat. These are the sleeves that go on the lower bolt of the B-pillar near the floor on the driver and passenger side. I cannot find these seat belt sleeves anywhere in good shape. The comanche bench seat sleeves seem to be longer and more square than the cherokee xj ones.

Does anyone have good photos of a mostly intact  MJ Bench seatbelt sleeve?

All the ones I can find online are deteriorated. First image shows MJ one. Last one shows XJ version.

Thanks!

seat-belt-sleeve2.JPG

tan-guide.JPG

2 hours ago, The86manche said:

20240514_192938.jpg.9aa6819cab2c395a3b7ce0fed11e377d.jpg

I have this photo from my 86 that i cropped. Not sure if that helps at all. I think my seatbelts are in storage so i won't be able to get any sort of better photos right now.

WOAH. It exists! I was about to say, if you had that length dimension, I would be forever grateful. Thanks for the photo!

original2.jpg

I selected PLA because it's interior and it should be enough to withstand direct sun. I wanted to get ABS but microcenter did not have any in a tan / honey color. It's nice to be able to take a broken interior piece into microcenter and just select the closest color shade and go with it. No need to buy 10 variants off amazon and return 9. Microcenter has a wall of filiment in many colors and shades. It's impressive.

I went with this light brown from microcenter. It matches the tan / honey interior well.

Yes, you can 3d print this in any color material. one spool cost me $8.32 in store. This is even cheaper than finding matching spray paint and painting an old part.

The wall thickness is 2mm, just like the original, and the resulting part is very rigid.

This may be better to print in PETG for flexibility. I did not realize how flexible the original parts are. This one is completely rigid. I'm going to see how it lasts and if it prematurely fails, I'll try PETG. Here's two .STL files. One has a more rectangular profile like the original '88 sheaths. The other one is more rounded like the later chrysler ones. Anyone can use it as they see fit.

seat-belt-sheath-rounded.STL seat-belt-sheath-sq.STL